[pct-l] Snow questions

I don't know how many mail drops you are planning for, but I would scratch
as many as possible.  It sounds like you're from the east coast and it'll
get very expensive.  I can understand wanting some dehydrated, harder to
find items available to you.  I'll keep dehydrated veggies, powdered milk,
dried pasta sauce and beef in my bounce box for say a 400- 500 mile stretch
and then have a 400-500 miles worth sent to the next place, and so on.  When
I get to my bounce box, I'll take out enough to get where Im going.

I'm having very small drops sent to:

1.  Campo or San Diego:  All the items I can't bring on the plane....knife,
trekking poles, ect.
2.  Agua Dulce: extra gear, food, ect that I'll need for the Sierra.
3.  South Lake Tahoe: extra dinners, dehydrated stuff, and data book
sections up to Ashland, those I don't need go in my bounce.
4.  Ashland:  same as before
5. Cascade Locks: same as before

Hope that helps,
Munch