[pct-l] Baden Powel

Three weeks ago there was still 3-5 ft of snow on the South facing Blue Ridge.  Rt 2 was closed at Mountain HIgh West so unless they have opened the road to Vincent Gap I doubt whether much of a trail is blazed to Baden Powel.  Middle of March I did get a report  of 5 people attemptped to hike up Rock Rd to Vincent gap and only one successfully summited BP and skiied down with a slight injury.  So unless the road is open PCTers will be the first to blaze a trail.

Duane

Bighummel@aol.com wrote:
Monty,

Another lister is planning to try to blaze through Fuller Ridge starting
Friday. He'll report back to the list and/or the ADZ.

Greg

metam01@earthlink.net writes:
Thanks Greg

I could use some help on this one too. I was planning on May 7 or 8 by
Bayton Powel?Wrightwood.

OR

Will there be a trail blazed through the Fuller ridge area end of April???

Thanks

Warner Springs Monty.