[pct-l] Fwd: from PCT section hiker who needs help

Dear list and the Sth Calif. backpackers group,

Can any of you help Jo out with local recent info on the snow in the San
Gabriels / Mt. Baden Powell?  I can still see about a 1,000 feet of snow coverage
from the south facing side, meaning that the north facing side probably has a
lot more.  By late April things are likely to change greatly depending upon
the weather here in Sth Calif.  We have had a long string of warm days recently
so, drip, drip, drip.

Greg

In a message dated 4/12/2005 10:40:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,