[pct-l] pack rain cover and pedicure recommendations?

Equinox makes light silnylon pack raincovers - Backcountry Gear carries them.
See <http://www.backcountrygear.com/catalog/accessdetail.cfm?PRODUCTS__ProductID=EQ1100>.

ULA now also lists raincovers.  See <http://www.ula-equipment.com/accessories.htm>.

I'm sure there are many other lightweight raincovers available out there, too...

As for the pedicure, might I suggest you first go to a podiatrist and tell him of your future long trek...
 after a check and possible suggestions for footbeds, he (or she) should know of local pedicurists to do a "hiker's" special needs...

Also look into getting John Vonhof's excellent "Fixing Your Feet" book (Wilderness Press)...  you may be able to 'do it yourself'...

Good luck and...  Happy trails!!!