[pct-l] 07 PCT

I know its early, but I'd like to start collecting a group of like
minded people interested in thru hiking the PCT in 2007.  We'll be retired,
mid 50's and plan on making it as comfy as possible.
Lots of options - pooling resupply resources (mail/cache), maybe using
cars and "key swapping" along sections.  Don't misunderstand - not
planning a group hike just a bunch of us to help plan, coordinate,
support & inspire.  How do I best go about identifying these hardy souls and
communicating with them?
DAYL8 & $SHORT