[pct-l] Colorado Trail info updated

Thanks to Jest Bill on AT-L, (who I never knew lived
in Denver!), updated my CO trail doc to reflect a bus
stop that comes within ~1 mile of the trailhead.

Doing a quick google search, looks like others got
there the same way. The bus schedule confirms it too.
Obviously, being a public transit company, the routes
are subject to change.

Since I live in CO, was able to get a ride to the TH.

The bus leaves just before 6am. Nothing like an early
start. :D

The link to my CO trail stuff (including the updated
PDF)
http://www.magnanti.com/mags_colotrail.htm

That should be all for now... :)

--Thoreau