[pct-l] Aloha! &..... Aloha!

Aloha All!

Just wanted to send a quick note to say mahalo nui loa (thank you very much) for all the wonderful support, advice and expertise you've offered along way.  You've been instrumental in helping me to become more knowlegable and better prepared for the Grand Adventure ahead.  I am scheduled to fly on the 12th and begin this Grand Adventure on the 15th but will most definitely make my way back to the Kickoff.  Wouldn't miss it!  I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible there.  In the mean time, stay well and happy trails to all!  Wuhuuuuu!  Let's hike!

Aloha!  Ann