[pct-l] JMT/sierra maps?

Hey all,

Getting close now and I've realized that I havn't found maps for the
JMT/Sierras yet. What maps do most people carry, especially in a snow year
like this, and more importaintly, where do you get them. I seem to recall
discussion at some point about a nice online source for JMT/Sierra maps but
can't seem to find it.

-Tinker

I think a while back there was a favorable mention of the Tom Harrison
mapset for the JMT/High Sierra route.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://www.tomharrisonmaps.com/

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/inyo/maps/bookstore.shtml

I can't vouch personally for the Harrison maps, but others have recommended
it.
I've used the USFS Inyo's John Muir Map set in the SeKi parks and John Muir
Wilderness.
40 ft countour and it covers the whole wilderness and parks up to Devil's
Postpile. The
Harrison Maps are 200ft contours and comes as a stripset for the JMT
stretch. It's
a blizzard up here today in the Klamath River area, and a few new feet of
snow in
the Marbles and north of Seiad Valley. Winter never ends!
Hikon