[pct-l] PCT hikers

Ditto my post to PCTDelNorte, Suge. The comment  about a bad fiscal year is
true; if they open a month late and hikers avoid  them, they'll be in financial
trouble apparently; since my impression from posts  going back months is that
they barely make it financially.
    Anyhow yesterday, at least 2 dozen  posts before your post, there was a
post that VVR wasn't getting  their email. So, all'a y'all knee-jerking to an
email that never got through can  relax and quit ruining your own mornings or
days.

Bob "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
(Naturalized Citizen, Republic of  Texas)