[pct-l] starting late. . . hiking alone?

I am planning on starting on May 9th With Inspector Gadget.

I suspect that although a good number may start around the
Kick Off, the other half? will start somewhere in the next
3 weeks after the Kick Off. (IF) this is the case, it will
make for a more spread out community of hikers. Less of a
big wave. This could be a lot of fun as far as meeting
people at differnet times. I know, I know, that happens
anyway. But it may be more so this year.

-Mountain Goat-

Victor Hanson wrote:
Thu Apr 7 00:10:16 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Obviously, I'm concerned about snow this year.  I can only
add so many
zero days between Campo and Kennedy Meadows before the hike
becomes
more resting than hiking.  Consequently, I am thinking
about starting
a week or two after the ADZ.  If I start "late" will I be
hiking
alone?

Thanks for any advice,
Victor