[pct-l] PCT hikers and VVR

Maybe you should email your horror to the VVR address that was used?  If the staff at VVR don't subscribe to the list, it would be nice for them to know that not all PCT hikers are antagonistic towards them.  As someone who's never been there but who is planning to hike this year, I don't really feel qualified to perform that role, but I would like it if someone would.  I've been looking forward to visiting VVR since I first heard about it, but now thanks to some of the conversation about last year, I'm a little anxious about the stop.  I'd hate if our list discussion made the resort downright hiker-unfriendly.

Marzipan
AT04

Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 20:51:28 -0700
From: "stillroaming" <PCT@DelNorteResort.Com>
Subject: [pct-l] PCT hikers
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

I am horrified to think that the following post was sent as an email to the good
folks at VVR, noting that this idiot enlisted the list, en masse, in a feeble
attempt
to add weight to his pathetic tirade.

If anyone from VVR happens to be reading this, please consider this
statement does not reflect everyone's opinion.