[pct-l] Forester/Ski Mountaineers Passes photos

As a matter of fact, yes! Here are two from Jonathan Breen's 1998 hike, taken on
June 19th. The first photo shows both Forester and Ski Mountaineers Passes; the
second is a closer view of Forester--in this one you can clearly see the snow
chute and just barely make out what I take to be a cornice on the left side of
the pass and which continues on over the snow chute. Jonathan took Ski
Montaineer's pass, as did Chris, Janelle and Randy (according to Jonathan). For
those not familiar with this area, the camera makes it seem like the angles
aren't as steep--so things are a lot steeper than they look in the photos.

http://www.jonh.net/breen/public_html/photos/small/r012-72855_01.jpg
http://www.jonh.net/breen/public_html/photos/small/r012-72855_02.jpg

(If you have to type those URLs, make sure you properly distinguish between the
underscore and hyphen)