From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Paul
Magnanti
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 11:47 AM
To: PCT MailingList
Subject: [BULK] - [pct-l] PCT Beer of the day

Looked at my "Beer of the day calendar", just noticed April 5th
(yesterday) is  "Full Sail Switchback Ale"
brewed in Hood River, Oregon.  Described as "pleasantly light and agile
on the palate...".

Some PCTers choose to re-suppply in Hood River rather than Cascade
Locks, so I'd say this brew qualifies as a PCT brew.

Another brew to add to the PCT beer list. :)