[pct-l] Cutting a Fuller Ridge trail

Hi Mike,

If you do this, the information that you gain would be highly useful to
hikers at the ADZ and you can, and anyone else with pertinent information (as
Meadow Ed is not the only one with information on trail snow and water conditions),
can pipe up at the water report session.

Additionally, Squeak (Jason Cramer) and I had thought about trying to break
trail on Fuller Ridge from the north side, starting at Black Mountain
campground on the same weekend.  I don't know if my schedule or my body condition will
allow this.

The problem with this is that early in the Spring the road to Black Mtn
Campground is often closed and thus entails a long walk from the gate up to the
campground.  However, as with all PCT hikers, no distance is ever too far to walk!

Best regards,

Greg Hummel

In a message dated 4/6/2005 10:13:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,