[pct-l] VVR.... my final words...almost

In a message dated 4/5/2005 1:10:57 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
calliger@infolane.com writes:

> [...]
insensitve...VVR is
a friggin' mess and the health dept needs to  get out there ...I can
guarantee you John Muir never said that when he was'  sittin on the crapr'with
diareaha!  (sp??).<<<<<

I agree and apologize, it was a tad insensitive... but, that being said,
can't you see that your words could be no better highlighting of what I sad
about "what you take with you?"   or, perhaps, in you case,  what you left
behind..... :C)

Ray