[pct-l] VVR bad for me too

My only one bad experience in 2004 was in VVR, i got sick, i mean real sick
because of their food, i spent the WHOLE night near the "restroom" , my
stomach was so bad, so i di not sleep much and almost did not eat the day
after.
My second problem came when i was expecting my bounce box at Tuolumne
Meadow, NO BOX!!!
I call the VVR manager to know if he has sent my Bounce box, as he should have
done.
He told me he can not remember because with all these boxes, you know...
OK, great, with my european accent, i try to ask him to make
sure he has sent my box because, all my resupply stufff are in there.
He make me wait a few minutes and he says that my box is still in his truck, since
one week, why?
So, i tried to stay calm and ask him to send it to echo Lake, so he did, but it's not
professional from a place that is supposed to be Hiker-Friendly.
I got an advice for those who plan to eat there, don't look at the kitchen, it's a
mess!

My two cents