[pct-l] VVR or not to VVR?

In a message dated 4/5/2005 9:23:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, Slyatpct
writes:

<<<<<If your looking for free food out of a hiker box in  the middle of the
High Sierra, should you really be there in the 1st  place?>>>>>

Well said.  On the other hand... serendipity rules!  I ate  British MRE's....
Beef Wellington, Chicken and Dumplings, Steak  Something-or-Other... all left
in the bear box at the tent by a group of Her  Majesties 5th Signal Corps.
Drank beers all afternoon with Chef  Paul.  I love that place!

"No Way" Ray  Echols