[pct-l] VVR or not to VVR?

In a message dated 4/5/2005 12:09:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
StoneDancer1@aol.com writes:

> There has been some chatter
> about things  being sold out of the hiker box.  I saw no evidence of that...
> and
> even if  it were true I would not be outraged.

I noticed this in '99 and I was also outraged, if only because I was only on
severe budgetory constraints.  That didn't stop me from spending over $100  in
a day and a half and have a great time doing it.

If your looking for free food out of a hiker box in the middle of the High
Sierra, should you really be there in the 1st place?

Sly