[pct-l] VVR or not to VVR?

Hi,

Passed through in 2004. I found the place 'colourful'. We were welcomed very
heartily and with open arms by the cook, who seemed to feel that feeding us
was top priority. We had nice talks with Julie and Bunny. We did see some
stuff in the store that we felt looked like it came from the hiker box,
especially since it had a label in German. We had a wonderful ride on the
ferry. We had a good night in the free hiker's tent. I had a wonderful
shower with a towel and soap provided by VVR. No bad experiences with the
staff at all.

Saskia