[pct-l] yeah skip VVR

Terrible service.
LIKE I SAID BEFORE - THEY RESOLD STUFF OUTTA THE HIKER BOX.  EVEN USED
INSOLES.  THAT PLACE WAS A CRAZY RIPP OFF.  ALSO SOME BUDDIES OF THE PLACE
OR WORKERS OR SOMETHING SAID SOMETHING TO PIKEY TO THE EFFECT OF "F'IN
HIKERS"

I'D SKIP THIS PLACE - JUST MAKE SURE YOU GO LONE PINE OR BISHOP FOR RESUPPLY
THEN AND THEN GO ALL THE WAY TO REDS MEADOW...

MOUSE

PS - i must admit that we still had a good time though - with the hiker pile
up there.