[pct-l] Pre-paid phone cards.

You can get the card online at www.costco.com. It'll ask you for a
costco number. If you don't have one, call somebody that does, it
doesn't even need to be YOUR costco number. I used my roommates with my
credit card number, and it worked perfectly. Two cool things to note: 1)
There will be no tax on your order. 2) There will be no shipping charges
on your order.

It's weird, but my card came today. For 19.99 exactly, I got the card
delivered to my door.

-mike

www.aidshike.org
 -510.547.4299-