[pct-l] pct hiker lost n found

They say that folks living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  My
bay window comes from  90 degree wrong turn that resulted in my hiking
down Oroflamme Canyon instead of into Chariot Canyon.  That in turn led
to a miserable ten mile road walk to Scissors Crossing.

As far as starting in March, didn't "She Walks On" in '04 start in
March.  She made it to Manning in August.  Or, perhaps Mr.Sorensen is
just a ten mile per day hiker.