[pct-l] Like a duck . . .

Gentle Readers ,
  Ahh , again , now . . . we are getting somewhere .
  And , Eric Lehman, your recent sharing ( of this date ; " I ' ve got a sneaky new plot . . . " ) while somewhat difficult for the ' layman ' to follow in it' s later stages as to " Date Relative to Ray Day ( June 15 ) " { vis : " Normal Snow Levels at Upper Tyndall Creek ( 11400' ) } encourages me , an Eastern now long lobbying on this site for more discussion re current events / such .
  Lead on , McDuff . . .
        Rafter Jack