[pct-l] Don't be the last to register for the kickoff

ADZPCTKO is less than three weeks away, and we'll be doling out campsites
this week. If you're planning to attend, please help us out by registering
in advance. That way, we're more likely to have a burger for you as well as
a patch of grass to sleep on.

If you haven't already registered, head to the registration page at
<http://pct77.org/adz/registration.htm>

If you have registered and you want to see the names of the 430+ close
friends you'll be camping with, check the list at
<http://pct77.org/adz/registered_attendees.htm>

If you want to know what's new on the ADZPCTKO Web site, subscribe to the
RSS feed  <http://pct77.org/adz/rss.xml> or visit the site updates page
<http://pct77.org/adz/archive/2005_site_updates.htm>. The site is being
updated every couple of days now.

Carl
1977 Kelty Kid and ADZPCTKO Webmaster

P.S. If you just fell off the truck and don't know what ADZPCTKO is, go to
http://pct77.org/adz/