[pct-l] South bounder roll call

Hi again,

I got a few replies about SOBO's and someone suggested that I find out
who is planning to start at Manning on What date.
I thought this was a good idea so I am taking a SOBO roll call.

If you are planning to go SOBO, please email me off list at:

mara@jeffress.net

with "SOBO Roll call" in the subject line

and I will compile a list as post it in a few days.  I will update it
periodically and repost, so if your plans change and you want to be
counted as part of the cadre of '05 SOBOs just let me know.  I am not
leaving until late May (for a wedding in Seattle before I hike) so I
can keep counting.

Thanks for playing!
Mara

P.S.  So far I have:
Tom Kowalik			May 23?
Roni H. 				June 1
Warner Spring Monty	June 1,2,3?
Kevin Ragan			June 6
Mara J. (me)			1st week in June (snow permitting)