[pct-l] re:southbounders and hiking in the seattle area

With all the fresh snow in the northwest, it now looks like a June 1st start in Manning might be too early.
Unfortunaly I have already bought my unrefundable  plane tickets and will be arriving in Seattle on May 31st so I am currently making contingency plans, if the snow is too high.
If I can't start at Manning on June 1st, I might decide to hike a section of the Pacific-Northwest-Trail from Port-Townsend (which is accesible by ferry and bus from Seattle), east through the low tide shore to Anacortes, and perhaps on (almost 300 miles)  to where the PNT hits the PCT, Just a few miles south of the border crossing.  Hopfully by then there will be flipflopers joining from Manning so I won't have to hike the PCT alone.

If other Ideas about low elevation trails in the seattle area, which I can hike while waiting for the snow in the high cascades to mel, I will be happy to hear.

Roni (in Israel)
www.trailjournals.com/roni