[pct-l] Eyewear and South bounders

Hi,

I have a pair of Loubsol sunglasses with exchangeable lenses and a clip in
with prescription glasses. One solution would be to carry such a combo with
dark lenses and clear lenses. They have quite a heavy frame and look a
little weird, so I might still bring my usual glasses for 'in town'. My
glasses are actually Silhouette titanium glasses and weigh about 15 grams,
maybe not worth leaving at home.

I am a very messy person and have not used contacts for that reason. When I
did use contacts in my teens, they would get very dirty and - after a while
- feel as if sand was constantly in my eye. Also, I sweat a lot and sweat in
my eyes while wearing contacts really does not appeal to me.

Saskia