[pct-l] Silly Questions?

On Apr 2, 2005 12:46 AM, Glen Hubbell <glenhubbell@yahoo.com> wrote:

> 3.  Zero in VVR or Mammouth Lakes or both?
>
> 3.  VVR will cost you $100 or more and is optional if
> you have laid over at Independence / Bishop. I would
> skip VVR and spend my $100 or more in Mammoth Lakes.

Mammoth is the best place on Earth! Have at least one meal at Bergers.

> 4.  If you had it to do over again, would you make the
> effort to get to
> Yosemite's Valley floor?
>
> 4.  Been there and it is worth doing it again. Can be
> a bit tricky to hitch into and out of tho.

The valley is pretty but I wouldn't want to spend any more time there
than I have to. I get annoyed by all the tourists throwing pine cones
at the birds and yelling at them to shut up.

There is a bus that leaves every morning from the lodge to Tuolumne
Meadows and returns to the valley in the afternoon.

Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com