[pct-l] gear for the ADZ gathering

Hey All,
I'll be attending the ADZ gathering and I've got a
couple of army duffle bags full of gear I'd like to
get rid of. My ex-girlfriend used to work for a
Patagonia retailer and I've got way too much stuff
(not to mention I've gone ultra-light).

Would it be worth while bringing it to the gathering?
Is there anyone that I could ship it to and pick it up
at the ADZ? I'll be starting my thru hike on April
14th from Campo but don't want to haul the gear from
the airport all the way to Lake Morena <lol>.

List:
*assorted stuff sacks
*Dana Designs Glacier Pack
*Mountainsmith Wraith Pack
*Dry Bags
*MSR Cookware, stoves etc
*Capalene Shirts (med.)
*Tent, bivy, down bag
*assorted Ultra-light gear
*and much more...

ps-whatever I don't sell/trade I'd be willing to
donate to a hiker box of some sort.

aloha, Bluce Ree "Super Star"