From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Wayne Kraft
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:23 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Water Purification

I have to confess that most of my backpacking has been done in Oregon's
backcountry and I haven't paid much attention to water purity issues over
the years.  I've never used a filter, but recently experimented with Katadyn

Micropur tablets.  Can someone explain the relative advantages/disadvantages

of Katadyn Micropur v. Aqua Mira?  Thanks.

Wayne Kraft