[pct-l] PCT guidebook updates

Updates are now available for the three Wilderness Press PCT
guidebooks, mostly thanks to author Ben Schifrin. These update the
following editions of the guides:

Pacific Crest Trail: Southern California, 6th edition
Pacific Crest Trail: Northern California, 6th edition
Pacific Crest Traill: Oregon & Washington, 6th edition

Each update is in Word format and is 10-15 pages long. Keep in mind
that they're really only useful in conjunction with the guidebooks.
The Oregon/Washington update replaces the one  we made available a
couple of months ago.

Eventually we'd like to post them as downloads on the Wilderness Press
and possibly PCTA websites , but that will take a little more time.

Please email us to request the downloads at: info@wildernesspress.com.
Specify which updates you'd like.

Also, Wilderness Press will have a table at the PCT Trail Fest April
9th and I'll bring a stack of hard copy updates with me. Hope to meet
many of you then!

Roslyn Bullas
Managing Editor