[pct-l] Question for Yogi

A question for Yogi, although anyone may chime in.

I am aware of you strong feelings about doing a continuous, contiguous
thruhike from your handbook.  (In fact, after reading it for what must
be the 47th time, I think I about have it all memorized.)  However, this
year might be the one where that is going to be very difficult.
 Particularly, if VVR is not open until July 4, as Tom Reynolds
speculates.

So the question is, given what we currently know about where the snow is
and is not and your knowledge of the trail and terrain, where would you
jump ahead to for two weeks before returning to Kennedy Meadows to
continue?  Thanks.

Pete Hoffman
"Old Corpus"