[pct-l] Re: Getting off work

How does someone make the time?  Sometimes you can work out a leave of
absence,  otherwise you just quit.  Its not that hard, and people do it all
the time for reasons far less compelling than for making a five month life
changing pilgrimmage.  What are your priorities?  Sure my career took a hit
since I hiked in 2004, but I re-evaluated what I wanted to do and have
since had much more success both making strides towards my professional
aspirations and making the most of life.

Just keep in mind, that in the words of Chipper, "Long distance hiking
ruins you for work".  I have no regrets, just satisfaction and dreams.

Packman