[pct-l] getting off work

I'm a nurse practitioner.  I told my employer 2 years ago I was going
to do this, and they could either give me an unpaid leave-of-absence or
I would quit and they could hire me back (or not.)  They gave me a
leave of absence.  Turns out I decided to switch employers, and my new
boss is a very keen outdoorswoman and supportive (read jealous) of my
hike. I am attending a 2 week orientation the first 2 weeks of April,
then leaving for about 5 months.  I'm lucky since there is a shortage
of health care professionals.

Connie
I really should get my resupply schedule figured out since Alex and I
fly to San Diego on the 20th...