[pct-l] Water Filter Recommendation Needed

I've always used the PUR/Katadyn Hiker filter.
Pumps fast, easy to use, always does me right.
I get about 700-1000 miles out of one cartridge.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

TWolfe <tpwolfe@earthlink.net> wrote:
I am planning to hike the JMT this year. The one piece of backpacking gear that I have been unhappy with is my water filter, I currently use a MSR water filter. My biggest complaints are the weight and slow output rate. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!