[pct-l] Re: ukulele nate where are you?

Hi Helena,

I am forwarding your note to the PCT - List; an internet discussion group on
the PCT, to see if any of his friends, co-hikers or others can help you.

To PCT-L,

If you know of Nathan "Ukulele" Yrizarry please contact Helena directly.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel

In a message dated 3/24/2005 1:23:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,