[pct-l] partners for section hiking with 7 year old?

I?m slaking my PCT dream by section-hiking my way north whenever I can get
away from my San Diego home.   My 7-year old son comes along most of the
time.  Over the winter we made our way from the border to north of Warner
Springs.  As we get further north, it gets more difficult to organize two
cars, and I would appreciate the added safety of having another adult nearby
on multi-day hikes.

No particular plans or schedule ? just share the trail when it is mutually
convenient.

I?d love to live the trail on a thru-hike, but long-and-slow has its
advantages -- every step is a pleasure.

See you on the trail ...