From: "Eric Lee (GAMES)" <elee@microsoft.com>
To: "Aloha! Ann" <AlohaAnn@adelphia.net>; "Mark Verber" <verber@gmail.com>
Cc: "PCT Backcountry" <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>;
<BackpackingLight@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:46 PM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Pick & Pack

Aloha Ann wrote:

In answer to the question regarding the OR Sombrero, I thought the model
was
the Sombrero - black, tack up sides, water proof.  Love the hat and it
did
well for the very very very wet AT in '03.  I could only see it on the
PCT
in Washington or such... if at all though.

That would probably be the OR Seattle Sombrero, which is a great rain
hat.  Highly recommended for wet conditions.  I also use it as a sun
hat, since I mostly stomp around in the northwest and don't want to
carry two hats, but it's too hot to be really good in that role.

Eric