[pct-l] Sierra Snow Entry Prediction

"I must  lose "face" and retract my earlier prediction based upon one of my many stated"

Well now folks, since Greg is such a good guy, friendly, helpful, hardworking, one of the elders of PCT thru-hiking, usually correct on spring snow predictions in the Sierra, and, let's not forget, sexy (I can't help it if I find tall sexy!) I am prepared to head to the Sierra with a blow dryer in each hand and attack that non-cooperative snow. Now, I will need assistance with with all the extension cords...miles and miles of extension cords.  But, I know all you Greg/Strider fans will help out with the cords and I'll be able to get that snow melting down to where it normally belongs.  Than our buddy, pal and friend will not have to "save face" any more.  Please contact me off line if you can help with extension cords, driving, food and/or beer.  I wonder if a permit is needed for this?

JoAnn
Social Worker