[pct-l] snake bite

In the Northridge earthquake that killed 73 or so people here in Sth Calif.
(note; 73 people dead in one of the most densest populated areas in the the
U.S. in a 6.8 or 9 earthquake is incredibly low!) there was one rather strange
story of a life taken in that event, very far from the epicenter.  A young
mother (in Upland as I recall) had been shaken awake by the earthquake and heard
her baby crying in the dark that morning.  She arose to comfort the baby and
walked into its room in the dark, stepped on a small toy, fell and struck her
head on the side of the crib, breaking her neck and taking her life.

. . . and GOD said "I need YOU for a higher purpose" and blink  . . .

Enjoy these precious moments,

Greg

In a message dated 3/21/2005 10:37:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,