[pct-l] some resuppy questions in Section D

Since I?m planning a section hike of part of C, D and E in late April?I have
a couple of questions about re-supply. First of all, I understand the Post
Office at Agua Dulce is closed, so what does one do about mailing packages?
The guidebook suggests Lancaster but that seems a bit off the beaten path
(so to speak). My other question, and I?m sorry, I believe someone asked
this recently, had to do with Wrightwood?where does one mail there and how
far of a detour is it? Since my husband and I only have 2 weeks to do this
300 miles we?re a little reluctant to go too far out of the way. In fact, we
?re inclined to just do the first 190 odd miles to get to Agua Dulce. Do you
have any suggestions for us?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Jo