[pct-l] Flip Flop anyone?

Dear List,
How many others are willing to flip from KM (or somewhere further south with better logistical options) to Manning and then flop south?

If the snow is really bad in mid-June, flip flopping sounds like a good idea to me. Wouldn't mind finishing in the Sierras. (But finishing at monument 78 would be pretty sweet, too.) A flip flop might also be the best way to avoid fires on both ends of the trail.
But, personally, I'm not that worried about forest fires since I'll be carrying a Super Soaker 200, which also doubles as a California fire permit.

- Casey