From: "Norma" <n.ruiz@verizon.net>
To: <pct-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 8:21 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Snike bite Kit....!

Big Bend, you got it all wrong..? I;ll tell you why,have you ever gotten
bitten by a Rattler yet ? those of you that would like to chance it on your
own to wait out a Rattler bit,BOY, ARE YOU IN FOR A BIG SUPPRISE, your going
to wish you was dead at times,BUT dont take my word for it, Just watch the
Ratler Snake doctor on the adventure channel on direct TV, If I lived in
rattler snake country, I would not cross the street with out a snake kit,
Dont you watch TV ? and a snake kit does not do it by it self, Dont you
watch TV ?everybody on the trail should take a first aid class and know what
they are doing ,you are in there DOMAIN ,you are invadeing there
territory,DONT YOU WATCH TV?if you dont know how to use a snake kit,it can
do more harm then good,once again ,DONT YOU WATCH TV ?all you Texans are
kind of rugged and tough,but  I think its all in your heads...! just wait
tell you get bit in the ass....by a big rattler,I am sure you heard the rest
of that joke,but it aint no joke,DONT YOU WATCH TV.?       the "bulltaco"