[pct-l] trowels and towels

I use a stick to dig a cat hole.  It may take a little longer, but I much
prefer it to carrying a s*** shovel.  it's more sanitary and it weighs
nothing.  As for a towel, it will probably depend on what you want to use it
for.  I go back and forth between carrying a bandana and a cut up Packtowl.
It is mostly used for wiping out my cookpot, I don't usually have a need to
dry anything else.  Although it could also be handy to wipe dew off of
plants if you are in a dire wather situation.
Peace and Love,
Matt