From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of David Tibor
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 5:08 PM
To: PCT-L
Subject: [BULK] - [pct-l] towels.

re: towels.

i used a cotton bandana to wash up with (and to wear on my head and to
dry my pots and to prefilter my water and to do about ten other things).

i carried a small PackTowel (actually a small one cut in half) once it
was raining in Oregon and Washington.
it was nice to have something highly absorbent to mop up my wet tarptent