[pct-l] Permits for SoCal

Permit and fire regulations are going to vary as you pass through different
jurisdictions.
Here is some information for section A.

Permits:
If starting in section A try the Cleveland National Forest for permits,
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/cleveland. They should be able to issue you a
permit for your entire hike.

Fires:
Campfires are only allowed in fire pits in established campgrounds and
picnic areas in the Cleveland National Forest.
Anza Borego Desert State Park prohibits ground fires, which means you can
have a campfire if you use a fire pan to contain the fire.

Frank