[pct-l] Pictures of Hawaii

Hi Everyone,
I just went on a crazy day hike in preparation for the
PCT and wanted to share the pictures with you all. I
also updated (sorta) my
http://trailjournals.com/superstar journal, so feel
free to stop by and sign my guest book. Just click on
the "Photos" link for the images.

I'll be attending the ADZ gathering and will attempt a
thru hike starting April 15th (aprox.). I'll be flying
into San Diego from Hawaii on 4/14 if anyone wants to
hook up.

I just got Yogi's book. Thanks for putting that
together for us hikers Yogi! Awesome. Look forward to
meeting you and the others.

Peace, Bluce
(aka Superstar - to be re-named at the ADZ)

ps- I got a bunch of extraneous gear now that I've
gone Ultra-Lite... should I bring a duffel bag full to
sell or is it not worth it?