[pct-l] Tunes, good ones, bad ones, and ear worms.

My favorite personal song parody, to the tune of "Rawhide":

Get that laundry rollin'
Hikers dirty clothin'
Get that laundry rollin'
Use Tide!

It's dirty and disgustin'
Parts of you are crustin'
Good hygiene it means nothin;
Use Tide!

We make you smell better,
'Cause your mom, it would upset her,
Knowing your clothes are half-alive . . .

Get it in, get get it washed,
Get it out, get it dry,
Get it clean -- use Tide!

;-)

-=Donna Saufley=-

p.s. I acutally use Arm & Hammer (with baking soda), but it didn't fit in the song . . .