[pct-l] trail songs and anthems

Tin Man - maybe written for thru hikers???

"No, Oz never did give nothin' to the Tin Man,
that he didn't, didn't already have."

--- Eric Yakel <eyakel@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Aaah shucks.  I'm kinda fond of Tin Man. E.Y.

Worst songs of all time?  This subjective topic has
inspired many lists.  One from USA Today and Blender
is headed by the certainly worthy "We Built This City"
by Jefferson Starship.  "Achy Breaky Heart" by Billy
Ray Cyrus was next, clearly being robbed of its worthy
spot on top.  "Horse With No Name" does not appear in
the top 50, however, does appear on some other lists.
If I have caused any future thru hiker to sing either
of these two songs while hiking, please forgive me.