[pct-l] Nunatak Arc Alpinist

I am excited because today I recieved my Arc Alpinist down quilt from Nunatak.  It may be a little late for this year's thru hikers to pick one up but I certainly reccommend looking into it if anyone is looking for a down quilt.  It looks great upon initial inspection.  The design is solid and the stitching looks clean.  Mine weigs in at 20 oz.  That is phenomenal for a 20 degree rated system.  For those who are really paying attention, the standard weight is 18 oz. I had mine made with 2 oz overfill for $20.  Because they are a custom manufacturer the options for modification are endless.  Perhaps most importantly, Tom Halpin at Nunatak was very responsive to any concerns or questions that I had and I was impressed overall with the quality of service.
OK, end of advertisement.  I just thought you all might be interested.
Peace and Love,
Matt